LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
World Bodyboards Pty Ltd warrants to the original purchaser, the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 Days from the date or purchase.
A few tips to help prolong the life of your new friend:
We want our Stealth boards to become an extension of you, the vehicle to take you to the next level. At Stealth HQ we live and breathe bodyboarding, shaping each and every board with pride. Treat your ride with respect and take care of her. Nurture and caress her, wash and pamper her and she will return your affection. Treat her bad and she will soon leave you. With a bit of TLC, you and your friend will have plenty of good times ahead.
- Always keep your board as cool as possible: Avoid letting it bake in the car trunk.
- If you have to leave it out in the sun, be sure to put in a bag or cover with a towel.
- Rinse off your board with cool fresh water after every use.
- Don't use your board to sand slide of skim board.
- Don't over test the flex by bending your board excessively.
- Try to store your board flat when not in use.
- Avoid flat landings after aerial moves to help minimize creasing.
Other things to think about:
The ocean can be a dangerous place. With all the currents, waves, hidden object and of course, people, you need to be careful. Here are a few pointers to keep you safe.
These are high performance bodyboards, not toys or a lifesaving device.
- Always surf with a friend to share the stoke and look out for one another.
- Check surf spots for potential hazards before paddling out.
- Dont drop in, get in the way, or interfere with other wave riders.
Apart from all that, have fun!